Linux Outlaws 190 - Special: MeeGo
In another special Linux Outlaws episode, Dan and Fab review the newest MeeGo version for netbooks.
Linux Outlaws is brought to you by Sixgun Productions.
- We introduce the special and tell you how the topic came about
- FOSDEM is coming up and we will have a short hiatus after which we will deliver all the content from the conference to you
0:04:29 Main Topic: MeeGo Review
- We are not reviewing the hardware, but here are some reviews as a reference
- Dan goes a bit into the history of MeeGo, after which he reviews the newest version of the netbook spin which is 1.1
- We then talk in detail about the MeeGo interface, software management and customisation options after which we give you our final thoughts
- There will be a contest upcoming where we give away some of these MeeGo netbooks as announced — we’ll have details about that after FOSDEM
The theme music for this podcast is a song called “Sudo Modprobe”, it was written by Fab and produced and performed by Dan and Fab. The artwork for the album cover and the site including the Outlaw Tux was created by Fab. All material in this podcast is released under the Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license, except the music at the end of the show which is always licensed under the Creative Commons license specified by the artist under the provided link.