Linux Outlaws 151 - Fedora 13 Release Special
We celebrate the release of Fedora 13 and have a look at the new features and improvements.
Linux Outlaws is brought to you by Sixgun Productions.
In this special Linux Outlaws, Dan and Fab talk about today’s release of Fedora 13 “Goddard”.
- my-guides.net has good guides on how to install extra media codecs and more in Fedora
- Special Release Beer: Carlsberg Elephant
- Pino and Shotwell installed by default
- Printing and scanning improvements
- Colour management
- Free 3D drivers for ATI & Nvidia cards
- Gnome Shell preview
- Streamlined installer
- Numerous disk and file system improvements
- Parallel-installable Python 3 stack
- Many cool spins
… and much more.
Song: Zero Three by The Lone Gunmen
The theme music for this podcast is a song called “Sudo Modprobe”, it was written by Fab and produced and performed by Dan and Fab. The artwork for the album cover and the site including the Outlaw Tux was created by Fab. All material in this podcast is released under the Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license, except the music at the end of the show which is always licensed under the Creative Commons license specified by the artist under the provided link.